Lake Tahoe. Letter from the Acting Secretary of the Interior, stating, as soon as the records can be copied, the information called for by House resolution No. 270 on the subject of Lake Tahoe will be transmitted to the House [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Lands
- Additional Titles:
- Letter on transmittal of information concerning Lake Tahoe
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1912.
- Physical Description:
- 1 page : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of the Interior
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed June 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 6325 H.doc.467).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10418944