Certain communications from the Adjutant General. Letter from the Secretary of War, transmitting, by the direction of the President of the United States, in response to House resolution 415, copies of all records on file in the War Department bearing on the extracts quoted from communications of the Adjutant General of the Army in order of February 14, 1912, relieving him from duty [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Military Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- Letter transmitting certain communications from Adjutant General of Army
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1912.
- Physical Description:
- 1 page : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. War Department
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed June 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 6326 H.doc.619).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10419021