Estimate of appropriation for Picatinny Arsenal, Dover, N. J. Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, transmitting copy of a communication from the Secretary of War submitting estimate of appropriation for constructing and equipping a dry house for small-arms powder at Picatinny Arsenal to replace one destroyed by fire on April 6, 1912 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Estimate for Picatinny Arsenal, Dover, N.J
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1912.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed June 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 6326 H.doc.702).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10419058