Letter from the Secretary of War, transmitting, with a letter from the Acting Chief of Engineers, report on examination and survey of all lands subject to overflow from the Mississippi River Situate on the east bank of the river between Brunswick, Miss., and Baton Rouge, La., and between Bessie and Memphis, Tenn [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Rivers and Harbors
- Additional Titles:
- Examination and survey of lands subject to overflow on east bank of Mississippi River, Mississippi, Louisiana, and Tennessee
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1912.
- Physical Description:
- 14 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed July 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 6392 H.doc.1010).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10420024