Letter from the Secretary of the Interior, transmitting, pursuant to law, result of investigation made as to conditions on the Navajo Indian Reservation at Shiprock, N. Mex., with respect to the necessity of constructing bridges across San Juan River at Shiprock [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Indian Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- Bridge across San Juan River, Shiprock, New Mexico
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1912.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed July 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 6500 H.doc.1015).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10420183