Letter from the Secretary of the Interior, reporting that there were no diversions of appropriations for purchase of subsistence for Indian tribes during the fiscal year ended June 30, 1912 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Indian Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- No diversion of appropriations for subsistence of Indians
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1912.
- Physical Description:
- 1 page : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed July 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 6502 H.doc.1023).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10420236