Letter from the Secretary of War, recommending that there be inserted in the sundry civil appropriation bill for the fiscal year 1914, after the appropriation "repairing roads to national cemeteries," an amendment conveying to City of Springfield, Mo., part of the roadway approach to National Cemetery near that city, and inclosing copy of letter from the Mayor of Springfield, together with blue print of National Cemetery [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Roadway approach to national cemetery at Springfield, Missouri
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1912.
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed July 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 6503 H.doc.1121).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10420283