Letter from the Assistant Clerk of the Court of Claims transmitting a copy of the findings of the court in the case of John F. Veatch, Mattie Enlow, Harry Veatch, Sarah E. Spayd, Ada V. Spears, and Charles A. Veatch, children and sole heirs of James C. Veatch, deceased, against the United States [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Claims
- Additional Titles:
- Findings of Court of Claims in case of heirs of James C. Veatch
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1913.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed June 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 6535 S.doc.56).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10420764