Etowah, Coosa, Tallapoosa, and Alabama Rivers, Ga. and Ala. Letter from the Secretary of War, transmitting, with a letter from the Chief of Engineers, reports on examination and survey of Etowah, Coosa, and Tallapoosa Rivers, Ga. and Ala., with a view to their improvement for navigation, including the Alabama River in connection therewith, and investigations necessary to determine whether storage reservoirs at the headwaters of said rivers can be utilized to advantage and what portion of the cost of any such improvements, including reservoirs, should be borne by owners of water power and others [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Rivers and Harbors
- Additional Titles:
- Examination and survey of Etowah, Coosa, Tallapoosa, and Alabama rivers, Georgia and Alabama
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1913.
- Physical Description:
- 165 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. War Department
- Includes illustrations.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed June 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 6543 H.doc.253).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10420942