Kissimmee and Caloosahatchee Rivers and Lake Okechobee, Fla. Letter from the Secretary of War, transmitting with a letter from the Chief of Engineers, reports on examination of Kissimmee River, Fla., from Kissimmee to Lake Okechobee; examination of Caloosahatchee River, Fla.; examination and survey of Kissimmee and Caloosahatchee Rivers and Lake Okechobee and tributaries, with a view to adopting a plan of improvement of said waters, which will harmonize as nearly as may be practicable with the general scheme of the state of Florida for the drainage of the Everglades [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Rivers and Harbors
- Additional Titles:
- Examination and survey of Kissimmee River, Caloosahatchee River, and Lake Okeechobee, Florida
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1913.
- Physical Description:
- 35 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. War Department
- Includes illustrations.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed June 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 6546 H.doc.137).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10421004