Light and fog-signal station at Passaic, N. J. Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, transmitting copy of a communication from the Secretary of Commerce submitting a clause for authority to use the balance of the appropriation of $15,000 for establishing beacon lights to mark the dredged channel in Newark Bay, N. J [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Beacon lights in Newark Bay, N.J
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1913.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed June 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 6548 H.doc.141).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10421105