Traveling expenses, Bureau of Census. Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, transmitting copy of a communication from the Acting Secretary of Commerce submitting an estimate of appropriation for subsistence, travel, and other expenses of detailed employees in the Bureau of the Census [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Traveling expenses of detailed employees of Census Bureau
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1913.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed June 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 6548 H.doc.167).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10421125