Bequest of Dr. Charles F. MacDonald. Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, transmitting a letter from the Postmaster General in reference to obtaining permission of Congress for the use of the bequest made by Dr. C. F. MacDonald for the improvement of the postal money-order system [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Bequest of Charles F. Macdonald for improvement of postal money order system
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1913.
- Physical Description:
- 9 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed June 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 6548 H.doc.189).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10421135