Heirs of Wilson O. B. Whatley, deceased. A letter from the Assistant Clerk of the Court of Claims transmitting the findings of fact and conclusion in the case of Mary A. Gammon, O. B. Whatley, and D. A. Whitehead, sole surviving heirs of Wilson O. B. Whatley, deceased, against the United States [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Claims
- Additional Titles:
- Findings of Court of Claims in case of heirs of Wilson O. B. Whatley
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1913.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Court of Claims
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed June 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 6548 H.doc.279).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10421164