Additional floor space for Bureau of the Census. Letter from the Secretary of Commerce, together with a memorandum relative to an authorization to enter into a lease for the rental of additional floor space for the Bureau of the Census and transferring the Bureau of the Census from its present quarters to the new building for the Department of Commerce [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Additional floor space for Bureau of Census
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1913.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Commerce. Department of Commerce and Labor
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed June 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 6548 H.doc.34).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10421171