Meat Inspection. Letter from the Secretary of Agriculture, transmitting, in response to a Senate Resolution of December 8, 1913, information relative to stamps, marks, or signs placed upon imported meats before they are offered for sale in the United States [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Agriculture and Forestry
- Additional Titles:
- Inspection of imported meats
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1913.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Agriculture
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed July 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 6593 S.doc.330).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10423068