Colorado River, Tex. Letter from the Acting Secretary of War, transmitting, with a letter from the Chief of Engineers, report on preliminary examination of Colorado River, Tex., with a view to its improvement by means of locks and dams or otherwise, and to the taking over by the general government of the artificial cut to Matagorda [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Rivers and Harbors
- Additional Titles:
- Examination of Colorado River, Texas
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1914.
- Physical Description:
- 9 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. War Department
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed July 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 6619 H.doc.657).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10423423