Traveling expenses, officers and employees, Treasury Department. Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, transmitting statements from the several offices and bureaus of the Treasury Department, showing in detail what officials and employees traveled on official business for the department to points outside of the District of Columbia for the fiscal year ended June 30, 1913 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Expenditures in the Treasury Department
- Additional Titles:
- Traveling expenses of employees of Treasury Department, 1913
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1913.
- Physical Description:
- 21 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed July 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 6756 H.doc.365).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10423625