Traveling expenses of officers and employees of Post Office Department. Letter from the Postmaster General, transmitting statement showing in detail what officers and employees other than special agents (and others who are required to constantly travel on official business) have traveled from Washington to points outside of the District of Columbia during the fiscal year ended June 30, 1913 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Expenditures in the Post-Office Department
- Additional Titles:
- Traveling expenses of employees of Post Office Department, 1913
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1913.
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed July 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 6756 H.doc.368).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10423628