Urgent deficiency appropriations -- Postal Service. Letter from the Acting Secretary of the Treasury, transmitting copies of separate communications of the Postmaster General submitting estimates of urgent deficiencies in the appropriations for the Postal Service, payable out of the postal revenues, for the fiscal year ending June 30, 1914 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Urgent deficiency estimates for postal service
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1914.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed July 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 6758 H.doc.1007).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10423859