Light and fog signal station, Kauai Island, Hawaii. Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, transmitting copy of a communication of the Acting Secretary of Commerce, submitting an estimate of appropriation in the sum of $3,000 for completing the establishment of a light and fog-signal station on the coasts of Kauai Island, Hawaii [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Light and fog-signal station, Kauai Island, Hawaii
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1914.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed July 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 6758 H.doc.855).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10423985