Memorial addresses delivered in the Senate and the House of Representatives of the United States Sixty-third Congress third session [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Joint Committee on Printing
- Additional Titles:
- Memorial addresses on Joseph F. Johnston, Senator from Alabama
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1915.
- Physical Description:
- 100 pages : digital, PDF file
- Includes illustrations.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed July 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 6779 S.doc.991).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10424606