Letter from the Secretary of the Interior, transmitting a supplemental report with respect to the investigation and enrollment of the so-called St. Croix Chippewa Indians of Wisconsin, in accordance with the provisions of the act of Congress approved August 1, 1914, together with a final roll of St. Croix Chippewa believed to be entitled to benefit from the Government [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Indian Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- Supplemental report relating to investigation and enrollment of St. Croix Chippewa Indians
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1915.
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed July 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 6889 H.doc.1663).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10425046