Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, transmitting copy of a communication from the President of the United States Civil Service Commission submitting an estimate of urgent deficiency in the appropriations for printing and binding for the Civil Service Commission for the balance of the fiscal year ending June 30, 1915 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Deficiency estimate for printing and binding for Civil Service Commission, 1915
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1914.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed July 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 6890 H.doc.1197).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10425062