Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, transmitting copies of communications from the Secretary of War submitting statements of money derived from the proceeds of public property, received by the War Department during the fiscal year ended June 30, 1914 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Expenditures in the War Department
- Additional Titles:
- Proceeds from sale of public property, War Department, 1914
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1914.
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed July 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 6890 H.doc.1205).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10425067