Letter from the Secretary of War, transmitting in response to a resolution of the Senate of October 14, 1914 (2d Sess., 63d Cong.), certain information relative to the proposed acquisition of the Chesapeake & Delaware Canal, the probable cost thereof, and as to the advantages or disadvantages, commercial, naval, and military, of the acquisition of said canal by the United States [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Interstate Commerce
- Additional Titles:
- Proposed acquisition of Chesapeake and Delaware Canal
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1915.
- Physical Description:
- 30 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Aug. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 6951 S.doc.14).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10427488