Letter from the Secretary of War, transmitting, with a letter from the Chief of Engineers, report on preliminary examination of Shetucket and Quinebaug Rivers, Conn., and French River, Conn. and Mass., with a view to securing slack water navigation between Norwich, Conn., and Worcester, Mass [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Rivers and Harbors
- Additional Titles:
- Examination of Shetucket and Quinebaug rivers, Connecticut, and French River, Connecticut and Massachusetts
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1916.
- Physical Description:
- 14 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Aug. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 6978 H.doc.996).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10428186