Traveling expenses, Interior Department. Letter from the Secretary of the Interior, transmitting statement showing in detail what officers or employees (other than special agents, inspectors, or employees who in the discharge of their regular duties are required to constantly travel) of the Department of the Interior have traveled on official business from Washington to points outside of the District of Columbia during the fiscal year ended June 30, 1915 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Expenditures in the Interior Department
- Additional Titles:
- Traveling expenses of employees of Interior Department, 1915
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1915.
- Physical Description:
- 11 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of the Interior
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Aug. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 7100 H.doc.155).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10428352