Emma Morris et al. Letter from the Chief Clerk of the Court of Claims transmitting a copy of the findings of the court in the case of Emma Morris, widow of Charles L. Morris; Annie Vinson, Ida Armstrong, Thomas H. Morris, Jr., and William A. Morris, sole heirs of Thomas H. Morris, deceased, against the United States [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on War Claims
- Additional Titles:
- Findings in case of Emma Morris and other heirs
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1915.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Court of Claims
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Aug. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 7100 H.doc.199).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10428400