Sloop "Somerset." Letter from the Chief Clerk of Court of Claims transmitting certified copy of findings of fact and conclusions of law in the French spoliation claim relating to the sloop "Somerset" in the case of Joseph Ogden, surviving executor of Jane Anne Ferrers, and as trustee, et al., against the United States [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Claims
- Additional Titles:
- Findings of Court of Claims in case of sloop Somerset
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1915.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Aug. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 7101 H.doc.341).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10428565