Deficiency appropriation, State, War, and Navy Department Buildings. Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, transmitting copy of communication from the Superintendent State, War and Navy Department Buildings, submitting an estimate of deficiency in the appropriation for fuel, lights, repairs, etc., State, War and Navy Department Buildings, Navy Department Annex, fiscal year ending June 30, 1916 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Deficiency estimate for fuel, lights, and repairs for Navy Department Annex for 1916
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1916.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Aug. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 7101 H.doc.562).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10428657