Losses in hurricane at Galveston, Tex. Letter from the Secretary of War, transmitting draft of proposed legislation for the relief of certain officers and enlisted men who lost personal property in the hurricane at Galveston and Texas City, Tex., in August, 1915 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Reimbursement of Army for losses in hurricane at Galveston, Texas
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1916.
- Physical Description:
- 31 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. War Department
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Aug. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 7101 H.doc.582).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10428671