New post-office building in the City of New York. Letter from the Acting Secretary of the Treasury, transmitting tentative draft of legislation authorizing the Secretary of the Treasury to accept a correctionary deed to the United States not modifying in any way the area heretofore conveyed by Pennsylvania, New York & Long Island Railroad for post-office site in New York City [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Buildings and Grounds
- Additional Titles:
- New post-office building in New York City
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1916.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Aug. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 7102 H.doc.1032).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10428715