J. Ricardo De Borja. Message from the President of the United States, transmitting a report from the Secretary of State inclosing a draft of a joint resolution authorizing the Secretary of War to permit Mr. J. Ricardo De Borja, a citizen of Ecuador, to receive instruction at the United States Military Academy at West Point at the expense of the Government of Ecuador [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Military Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- Admission of J. Ricardo de Borja of Ecuador to Military Academy
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1916.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Aug. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 7102 H.doc.1229).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10428864