Appropriation, post office and courthouse, Woodward, Okla. Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, transmitting estimate of appropriation for continuation of Woodward, Okla., post office and courthouse, $2,000 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Additional estimate for public building at Woodward, Oklahoma
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1916.
- Physical Description:
- 1 page : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Aug. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 7102 H.doc.1238).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10428869