Salary of member of Federal Trade Commission. Letter from the Chairman of Federal Trade Commission transmitting tentative item of legislation to provide for payment of salary of member of Federal Trade Commission appointed during recess of the Senate to fill vacancy existing while Senate was in session [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Salary of member of Federal Trade Commission
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1916.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Aug. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 7102 H.doc.1276).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10428885