Estimate of appropriation for Commission of Fine Arts. Letter from the Acting Secretary of the Treasury, transmitting estimate of deficiency in the sum of $200 submitted by the Commission of Fine Arts for expenses of the Commission for the fiscal year ending June 30, 1916 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Deficiency estimates for Fine Arts Commission for 1916 and 1917, 2 pts
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1916.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Aug. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 7102 H.doc.1289).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10428893