Employees' Compensation Commission. Letter from the Acting Secretary of the Treasury, transmitting copy of communication from the Acting Secretary of Labor submitting estimates of appropriation which will be required under the provisions of H.R. 15316, passed by the House of Representatives or July 12, 1916 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Estimate for United States Employees' Compensation Commission
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1916.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Aug. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 7102 H.doc.1350).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10428932