Clerical force in the office of the Chief of Engineers. Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, transmitting a copy of a communication from the Secretary of War, submitting a supplemental estimate of appropriation for additional clerical force in the Office of the Chief of Engineers for the fiscal year 1918 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Estimate for additional clerks for Engineer Department, Army
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1917.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Aug. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 7125 S.doc.662).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10430007