Limitation on size of battleships. Letter from the Secretary of the Navy, submitting pursuant to a provision in the Naval Appropriation Act of August 26, 1916, a report on the limitations of the largest battleship which can be undertaken for construction in the United States in the present state of the shipbuilding and engineering sciences and arts and with regard to the limitations of the docks and harbors of the United States, etc [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Naval Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- Limitation on size of battle-ships
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1917.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Navy Department
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Aug. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 7126 S.doc.712).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10430054