Expenditures for the United States Court of Customs Appeals, 1916. Letter from the Acting Attorney General, transmitting a statement of the expenditures of the appropriations for the United States Court of Customs Appeals for the fiscal year ended June 30, 1916 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Expenditures in the Treasury Department
- Additional Titles:
- Expenditures of Court of Customs Appeals, 1916
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1916.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Aug. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 7241 H.doc.1419).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10430204