Typewriters, labor-saving devices, etc., Civil Service Commission. Letter from the Secretary of the United States Civil Service Commission, transmitting a statement showing typewriters, adding machines, and other similar labor-saving devices purchased during the fiscal year 1916 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Purchase and exchange of type-writers and other machines, Civil Service Commission, 1916
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1916.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Aug. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 7241 H.doc.1443).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10430222