Claims of damages due to claimants by Commissioner of Lighthouses. Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, transmitting copy of communication from the Secretary of Commerce, reporting the following claims for damages, which have been considered, adjusted, and determined to be due the claimants by the Commissioner of Lighthouses [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Claims arising under Lighthouses Bureau
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1916.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Aug. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 7242 H.doc.1770).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10430477