Printing and binding, War Department. Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, transmitting copy of a communication from the Secretary of War submitting an urgent deficiency estimate of appropriation in the sum of $140,000 for printing and binding for the War Department for the fiscal year 1917 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Deficiency estimate for printing for War Department for 1917
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1916.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Aug. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 7242 H.doc.1771).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10430478