Urgent deficiency appropriation -- Public Utilities Commission. Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, transmitting copy of a communication from the President of the Board of Commissioners of the District of Columbia, submitting an urgent estimate of deficiency in the appropriation for the Public Utilities Commission, District of Columbia, for the fiscal year ending June 30, 1917 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Deficiency estimate for Public Utilities Commission, D.C., for 1917
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1916.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Aug. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 7242 H.doc.1798).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10430495