Reappropriation of unexpended balance, St. Elizabeth's Hospital. Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, transmitting copy of a communication from the Secretary of the Interior, submitting an estimate for the reappropriation of the unexpended balance on June 30, 1917, for new fence at St. Elizabeth's Hospital to be made available for expenditure during the fiscal year ending June 30, 1918 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Reappropriation of unexpended balance for St. Elizabeths Hospital, District of Columbia
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1917.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Aug. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 7243 H.doc.2022).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10430668