Appropriation for United States employees' compensation Commission. Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, transmitting copy of a communication from the Secretary of Labor, submitting estimates of appropriations on account of the United States employees' Compensation Commission for the fiscal year ending June 30, 1918 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Estimate for U.S. Employees' Compensation Commission for 1918
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1917.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Aug. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 7243 H.doc.2058).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10430695