Estimate of appropriation -- Internal Revenue Service. Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, transmitting an estimate of appropriation in the sum of $4,583,000 required for the Internal Revenue Service for the remaining nine months of the fiscal year 1918, and a request for authority to use the estimated unexpended balance of the appropriation "salaries and expenses of agents and subordinate officers of internal revenue, 1918," for the employment of deputy collectors and inspectors as provided in the Act of September -- , 1917 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Estimate for internal revenue service for 1918
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1917.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed July 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 7265 S.doc.91).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10431218