Newton Creek, N. J. Letter from the Secretary of War, transmitting, with a letter from the Chief of Engineers, report on preliminary examination of Newton Creek, Camden County, N. J., from the Delaware River to Mount Ephraim Turnpike on the north and south branches, respectively, and to Cuthbert Avenue, Collingswood, on the main stream [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Rivers and Harbors
- Additional Titles:
- Examination of Newton Creek, New Jersey
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1917.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. War Department
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed July 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 7298 H.doc.164).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10431241