Tentative draft of bill authorizing additional pay for enlisted men beyond their terms of enlistment. Letter from the Secretary of the Navy, transmitting tentative draft of a bill to authorize additional pay for enlisted men detained beyond the expiration of their terms of enlistment [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- Additional pay for enlisted men of Navy beyond terms of enlistment
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1917.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Navy Department
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed July 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 7300 H.doc.124).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10431315